Shop small, support big!
Peace and warm greetings Family, this blog is an open invitation to shop the small brands I love! I wanted to share with you some of my favorite places to shop that are black owned and could benefit from your support.
- MINK413 -The owner is a registered nurse who is also an Artisan and dedicated time to creating all natural products made of Shea and other organic ingredients check her out https://lovemink413.com/
- WRAP ISIKIO The owner is also a healthcare professional who obtains unique African prints to use as head wraps. They are beautiful, unique and are definitely statement pieces in addition to whatever you’re wearing https://wrapisiko.shop/
- Check out Nakia author of inspiring abilities: Nakia is a retired federal government employee who authored a book that details strength inspiration and speaks to those in the disability community. Her book is available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Inspiring-Abilities-Narrative-Survival-Resilience-ebook/dp/B08BQFKLKZ
- POSH CANDLE CO. This amazing company was founded by another healthcare professional who launched a small business that is turning into quite the buzz! This brand has a statement candle for just about every MOOD you can think of! Shop her brand here https://www.poshcandleco.com/
- Are you looking to support a small business that offers make up, skin care and more check out Royal Blue Artistry. The founder is a United States Army veteran who is also a licensed aesthetician that offers tips and tricks for your skin and glam looks. https://www.royalblueartistry.com/
- Mary & Grace Legacy - Here’s another small business that offers all natural body essentials from sugar scrubs, to whipped Shea butter and deodorant https://marygracelegacy.com/
- Shop Keonnah’s the founder is black owned who created statement mugs that brings joy, laughter and a feel good vibe https://shopkeonnahs.com/
- Queen Hippie Gypsy - Another crystal botanical small business owner out of Oakland California who is also online offer some of the best bath salts, self-care kits and crystals around! I totally support and recommend business with her: https://www.queenhippiegypsy.com
- Shop faith based tees: https://elevyno2.com
- Shop Alicia Boteng designs Alicia owns a beautiful handcrafted wine and glass ornament online shop. She does all her artistic work by hand check her out here https://aliciaboateng.com/
These are shops that I support and love to see grow - if you cannot support on Black Friday try small business Saturday or even on cyber Monday a little bit of support goes along way!